Weddings & Receptions
Whether you prefer a graceful daytime ceremony or the ambiance of a sunset ceremony, Miss Mary's Place is the perfect setting for your Special Day!
Begin your Celebration in our Charming Bride's Dressing Room. Our stunning Reception Hall introduces you and your guests to outdoor Verandas overlooking 25 acres of serene East Texas Countryside. Stroll down the 100 ft Bridal Path leading to the delicately landscaped Rock and Cedar Wedding Pavillion. Take a timeless picture in Mary Emma's Garden while melodies reasonate thru out the treetops. Sing and Dance with your Guests in our Rustic Cedar Barn surrounded by esquisite landscaping, vintage accents and attention to every detail. Miss Mary's Place provides a simply elegant Wedding and Reception Venue.
While some couples wish to design a custom wedding and reception to reflect their combined styles, some prefer to leave these details to others. Miss Mary's Place is delighted to offer a variety of wedding and event packages that will compliment your personal preferences as well as assist those couples wishing to achieve the most cost effective options for their Wedding and Reception.
Miss Mary's Reception Hall can accommodate up to 125 guests indoors, and our rustic cedar barn can accommodate up to 250 guests indoors.
Our Stardard Wedding Packages for 100 to 250 Guests Include:
- Exclusive Use of Miss Mary's Grounds and Facilities
- Rustic Cedar Barn
- Rock and Cedar Wedding Pavilion
- Beautiful Outdoor Lighting
- Reception Hall
- Ceremony Site and White Ceremony Chairs
- Bride's Dressing Room
- Groom's Dressing Room
- Mary Emma's Garden Areas
- Staging Areas for Caterers
- Five Indoor Restrooms
- White Reception Tables and Chairs With Choice of Ivory or Black Table Linens
- Ample Parking
- Outdoor Seating on Verandas
- Private Entrance into Miss Mary's Place for You and Your Guest
- Table, Chair and Linen Set-Up and Tear-Down Included in Venue Fee
- Wedding Director Included in Venue Fee
- On-Site Staff Member. Please Be Reminded: Our Staff Members Are Not Responsible For Serving Alcohol, Serving Food, or Cutting Cakes.
- Parking Attendant
- Venue Clean-up. (Excludes Removal Of Food And Dishes)
- Venue Will Be Available For Your Bridal Portraits By Appointment.
- One Hour Wedding Rehearsal Can Be Held Mondays Thru Wednesday Or The Morning Of The Wedding
Upgrade Options Include:
- Use Of Our Indoor/Outdoor Sound System With 10’ Indoor Projection Screen For Wedding Ceremony And/Or Wedding Reception Operated By A Miss Mary’s Staff Member.
- Venue Rental For Rehearsal Dinner
- Custom Wedding Packages
- Vintage Rental Items For Wedding Ceremony Or Bridal Photos
- Indoor And Outdoor Custom Venue Decorating Packages
- Special Requests Welcomed! Just Ask!
Group M7 Website Design